With our design work, we take risks to gain the attention you need to stand out and be noticed. We guarantee purpose-led advertising and poster campaigns that will revolutionize how you appear locally, nationally or internationally. Depending on where you want to go and what your message is, we have the design capability to take you there.
Our advertising design work covers the full gambit of print media both traditional (magazines, newspapers, outdoor, direct mail) and digital (social media, banner ads, e-newsletters).
We can produce posters in a variety of materials in sizes up to A0 and beyond in length.
The most popular poster sizes are A2 (594mm x 420mm), A3 (420mm x 297mm) and A4 (297mm x 210mm). The choice and weight is largely your decision, but we will make recommendations based on where and how you will be deploying your posters.
Many of our clients, both local and International, ask us to manage the print production process on their behalf, for a number of good reasons:
– we have developed a deep and extensive knowledge of the print process, and keep ourselves up-to-date with all the latest developments in the industry
– our designs are created to take advantage of new skills and technology
– we have worked with a number of printers in Bangkok and we know which one is best for each individual project
– printers in Bangkok benefit from relatively low labor and overhead costs and so offer extremely competitive prices
– AMS provides the highest level of quality control, providing appropriate art work to the printer, assiduously checking proofs, monitoring the production run and arranging timely and accurate shipping to the client’s delivery address, whether in Thailand or overseas.
All print artwork for print is supplied in high res vector format (.PDF or .EPS) which ensures that quality does not suffer when the work is enlarged or reduced. We can also supply files in JPEG for online web and social media purposes.
The agency is proud to include numerous hotels, resorts and restaurants in its client portfolio, and over the years we have designed countless menus, from simple single pages to glossy, upmarket productions. We would be very happy to talk to you about your menu design.
We usually submit 3 designs at the initial presentation. As it is always our intention to try to fully understand your business, market, goals and aspirations, we are confident that at least one will meet with your approval. However, if in the event you’re not happy with our initial submissions, we will continue to provide revisions until you are completely satisfied.